Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Footprints in the sand painting

Thomas Kinkade Footprints in the sand painting
Thomas Kinkade Fisherman's Wharf painting
My husband. No! A moment!' He was tearing himself apart from her. `We shall not be separated long. I feel that this will break my heart by-and-by; but I will do my duty while I can, and when I leave her, God will raise up friends for her, as He did for me.'
Her father had followed her, and would have fallen on his knees to both of them, but that Darnay put out a hand and seized him, crying:
`No, no! What have you done, what have you done, that you should kneel to us! We know now, what a struggle you made of old. We know now, what you underwent when you suspected my descent, and when you knew it. We know now, the natural antipathy you strove against, and conquered, for her dear sake. We thank you with all our hearts, and all our love and duty. Heaven be with you!'
Her father's only answer was to draw his hands through his white hair, and wring them with a shriek of anguish.
`It could not be otherwise,' said the prisoner. `All things have worked together as they have fallen out. It was the always-vain endeavour to

No comments: