Friday, June 20, 2008

Thomas Kinkade cottage by the sea painting

Thomas Kinkade cottage by the sea painting
Thomas Kinkade Cobblestone Evening painting
"What do you think? said he. "We'll make the coats of some of these soldiers redder than ever the tailor did."
"'" But they are armed, said I.
" ' "And so shall we be, my boy. There's a brace of pistols for every mother's son of us; and if we can't carry this ship, with the crew at our back, it's time we were all sent to a young misses' boarding-school. You speak to your mate upon the left to-night, and see if he is to be trusted."
"' I did so and found my other neighbour to be a young fellow in much the same position as myself, whose crime had been forgery. His name was Evans, but he afterwards changed it, like myself, and he is now a rich and prosperous man in the south of England. He was ready enough to join the conspiracy, as the only means of saving ourselves, and before we had crossed the bay there were only two of the prisoners who were not in the secret. One of these was of weak mind, and we did not dare to trust him, and the other was suffering from jaundice and could not be of any use to us.

No comments: