Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mucha Untitled Alphonse Maria Mucha painting

Mucha Untitled Alphonse Maria Mucha painting
Godward Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder painting
Waterhouse Gather ye rosebuds while ye may painting
Goya Nude Maja painting
all dinner time. No more would Sir John nor my daughters, for they are all very thoughtful and considerate -- especially if I give them a hint, as I certainly will. For my part, I think the less that is said about such things, the better, the sooner 'tis blown over and forgot. And what good does talking ever do, you know?"
"In this affair it can only do harm -- more so perhaps than in many cases of a similar kind, for it has been attended by circumstances which, for the sake of every one concerned in it, make it unfit to become the public conversation. I must do this justice to Mr. Willoughby -- he has broken no positive engagement with my sister."
"Law, my dear! Don't pretend to defend him. No positive engagement indeed! after taking her all over Allenham House, and fixing on the very rooms they were to live in hereafter!"
Elinor, for her sister's sake, could not press the subject farther, and she hoped it was not required of her for Willoughby's; since, though Marianne might lose much, he could gain very little by the inforcement of the real truth. After a short silence on both sides, Mrs. Jennings, with all her natural hilarity, burst forth again --

No comments: